Welcome to Beverly Hills Center for
Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation, Inc. in Beverly Hills, CA
The Beverly Hills Center for Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation is committed to providing quality customized and hands-on care available in the Beverly Hills area. We treat a wide variety of conditions including, but not limited to:
- Spine Care
- Geriatric Care
- Pre/Post-Op Surgical Rehabilitation
- Coordination and Balance Disorders
- Fall Prevention
We provide treatments that may include hands on manual therapy, soft tissue/joint mobilization, stretching/strengthening, therapeutic exercises, postural instruction and educational information.
The results of which could be:
- Reduce pain.
- Improve sensation.
- Facilitating joint proprioception.
- Increase, restore or maintain:
- Range of motion
- Physical strength
- Increase overall fitness through exercise programs.
- Improve postural awareness and use of proper body mechanics.
- Recommend adaptations to make the person’s home accessible and safe.
- Prevent the decline in functional abilities through education and joint protection techniques.
- Teach positioning, transfers, and walking skills to promote maximum function and independence within the person’s capability.