Beverly Hills Center for Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation, Inc.
The Beverly Hills Center for Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation is committed to providing quality customized and hands-on care available in the Beverly Hills area. We treat a wide variety of conditions including, but not limited to:
- Spine Care
- Geriatric Care
- Pre/Post-Op Surgical Rehabilitation
- Coordination and Balance Disorders
- Fall Prevention
We provide treatments that may include hands on manual therapy, soft tissue/joint mobilization, stretching/strengthening, therapeutic exercises, postural instruction and educational information.
The results of which could be:
- Reduce pain.
- Improve sensation.
- Facilitating joint proprioception.
- Increase, restore or maintain:
- Range of motion
- Physical strength
- Increase overall fitness through exercise programs.
- Improve postural awareness and use of proper body mechanics.
- Recommend adaptations to make the person’s home accessible and safe.
- Prevent the decline in functional abilities through education and joint protection techniques.
- Teach positioning, transfers, and walking skills to promote maximum function and independence within the person’s capability.